- RSS Channel Showcase 8263507
- RSS Channel Showcase 5923578
- RSS Channel Showcase 2551026
- RSS Channel Showcase 7836217
Articles on this Page
- 06/10/11--10:09: _Lawmaker: Land O’ L...
- 01/28/12--13:48: _Paul Says He Has No...
- 02/11/12--13:27: _Romney, Paul In 2-M...
- 02/11/12--15:37: _Maine GOP Chairman ...
- 03/08/12--11:54: _Bruising Gay-Marria...
- 03/24/12--19:36: _Minnesota-Duluth Ra...
- 10/12/12--08:27: _HRC Donates To Stat...
- 10/15/12--12:58: _Gay Marriage Advoca...
- 12/28/12--20:22: _Minn. Duluth Loses ...
- 02/09/13--13:33: _Maine Snowmobile Pa...
- 03/04/13--07:40: _MN Man Wins 250-Mil...
- 09/25/13--17:00: _Change Proposed In ...
- 09/27/13--13:45: _Good Question Bonus...
- 08/01/14--04:00: _Top 5 American Whal...
- 01/16/15--06:00: _5 Valentine’s Day W...
- 08/03/15--06:00: _5 Hidden Beach Geta...
- 10/01/15--13:37: _Man Travels 1,500 M...
- 01/23/16--12:32: _Wayzata Company To ...
- 09/22/17--11:31: _McCain To Vote ‘No’...
- 03/05/18--10:03: _Revolutionary War S...
- 06/10/11--10:09: Lawmaker: Land O’ Lakes, DeCoster In Negotiations
- 01/28/12--13:48: Paul Says He Has No Intention Of Dropping Out
- 02/11/12--13:27: Romney, Paul In 2-Man Race Saturday In Maine Vote
- 02/11/12--15:37: Maine GOP Chairman Say Romney Wins Caucuses
- 03/08/12--11:54: Bruising Gay-Marriage Showdowns In MN, Other States
- 03/24/12--19:36: Minnesota-Duluth Rallies To Beat Maine 5-2
- 10/12/12--08:27: HRC Donates To States’ Gay Marriage Campaigns
- 10/15/12--12:58: Gay Marriage Advocates Call On Obama’s Support
- 12/28/12--20:22: Minn. Duluth Loses To Maine At Florida Classic, 1-0
- 02/09/13--13:33: Maine Snowmobile Parade Falls Short Of Minn. Record
- 03/04/13--07:40: MN Man Wins 250-Mile Sled Dog Race In Maine, Again
- 09/25/13--17:00: Change Proposed In Critical Habit For Lynx In US
- 08/01/14--04:00: Top 5 American Whale-Watching Tours
- 01/16/15--06:00: 5 Valentine’s Day Weekend Getaway Ideas
- 08/03/15--06:00: 5 Hidden Beach Getaways Far From The Crowds
- 10/01/15--13:37: Man Travels 1,500 Miles To Adopt Dog, Is Hitching Home
- 01/23/16--12:32: Wayzata Company To Build New Amphibious Aircraft In Maine
- 09/22/17--11:31: McCain To Vote ‘No’ On GOP Health Bill
- 03/05/18--10:03: Revolutionary War Shipwreck Unearthed By Massive Winter Storm
A Maine lawmaker says New England's largest egg producer is in negotiations to sell its operations to Minnesota-based Land o' Lakes.
Ron Paul said Saturday the Republican presidential race has "a ways to go" and he doesn't intend to get out or get behind another candidate anytime soon.
Mitt Romney hoped to reinvigorate his presidential prospects with a victory in Maine's GOP caucuses Saturday while Ron Paul reached for his first triumph in what shaped up as a two-man race because neither Newt Gingrich nor Rick Santorum actively competed in the state .
Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster says Mitt Romney has won the Maine caucuses by a slim margin, giving him a much needed boost following losses in three other contests in the past week.
Foes and supporters of same-sex marriage are gearing up for five costly and bruising statewide showdowns in the coming months on an issue that evenly divides Americans.
Jack Connolly, Caleb Herbert and Jake Hendrickson scored second-period goals as defending national champion Minnesota-Duluth rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 5-2 win over Maine on Saturday in the Northeast Regional.
The Human Rights Campaign is donating $225,000 to Mainers United for Marriage as part of its national campaign in support of gay marriage.
A gay rights group on Monday urged President Barack Obama to speak in support of same-sex marriage in Maine and three other states that have ballot initiatives on it next month.
Ryan Lomberg's first career goal in the second period was the game-winner as Maine beat Minnesota-Duluth 1-0 Friday in the semifinal of the Florida College Classic men's hockey tournament.
Riders didn't let the massive snowstorm stop a snowmobile parade in Maine on Saturday, but the bad weather meant the effort fell far short of breaking the record.
A Minnesota man has won a 250-mile sled dog race through the wilds of northern Maine for the second straight year.
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is proposing a revision in the critical habitat designation for a species of lynx listed as threatened under the Endangered Species Act.
Thanks to everyone who sent in Good Question suggestions this week! Please keep them coming! In the meantime, I wanted to answer a few that didn’t make air. Rosy has a question I’ve never thought about before: Why do people put an "s" on the end of email, as in emails? We don't say we are going to pick up our snail mails from the post office. Good point, Rosy. I looked up the definition of email in the dictionary and found three definitions – two for nouns and one for a verb.
You don't have to travel the world to enjoy fabulous whale watching. Here are five of the best U.S. whale watching tours.
Enjoy a romantic weekend getaway for two, or for the whole family at any of these wonderful destination cities. With lots of activities, romantic spots and other hidden fun, you'll be planning another trip out there as soon as possible.
If you're looking for a place on the beach to kick back and relax that is tucked away from heavy crowds, you'll probably want to consider a more sparsely-traveled destination. Here's a look at five charming beach locations that will keep you away from busy, tourist-filled hot spots.
A Portland man was so enamored by a shelter dog he saw on the Internet that he bought a one-way ticket to Minneapolis, adopted the puppy and is now couch-hopping on the 1,500-mile trek back home.
A Minnesota-based aircraft development company has chosen Maine's Brunswick Landing as the site where it will develop a new amphibious aircraft. The Lewiston Sun Journal reports that the Midcoast Regional Redevelopment Authority announced the lease with MVP Aero on Friday.
McCain's statement likely deals a fatal blow to the last-gasp GOP measure in a Senate showdown expected next week.
According to York Police, the old ship made of wood is buried at Short Sands Beach, and resurfaced on the beach after the winter storm on Mar. 2.